If you've landed on this blog by mistake, please follow this link:


www.Florida.PreppersNetwork.com

Please update your bookmarks and the links on your sites.



Join our forum at:


Saturday, January 2, 2010

Catch-up.




Hey Florida Preppers!

I am back from my long (badly needed) vacation in the Caribbean. I have alot of catching up to do, as you can see by the new masthead as well as the rapid changes at the American Preppers website.

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season and will have a safe and prosperous New Year. Any suggestions or submissions you wish to make to the board or areas that need to be covered, let me know.

Tom H



1 comment:

APN said...

Wow, Vacation in the Caribbean, I'm in the North west in the middle of winter. I think it's time for my vacation too. LOL!! Glad to have ya back!

Florida Preppers Network Est. Jan 17, 2009 All contributed articles owned and protected by their respective authors and protected by their copyright. Florida Preppers Network is a trademark protected by American Preppers Network Inc. All rights reserved. No content or articles may be reproduced without explicit written permission.