If you've landed on this blog by mistake, please follow this link:


www.Florida.PreppersNetwork.com

Please update your bookmarks and the links on your sites.



Join our forum at:


Tuesday, September 28, 2010

New Florida Members

The Florida Preppers Network Welcomes our Newest Members:

M_E_Adams

Hello all,

My name is Michael from Port Charlotte. I am new to this forum and looking forward to participating.

Thanks,
Michael

welcome this member by following this link:
http://www.americanpreppersnetwork.net/viewtopic.php?f=277&t=6369

thrivelady

Hi all, just joined the site. I'm in Duval County & looking forward to learning alot here.

Trish
SAHM to 2 :shakeyes:

welcome this member by following this link:
http://www.americanpreppersnetwork.net/viewtopic.php?f=277&t=6381&p=59915#

debreke

I have been researching what is going on in this country for several months now and the more I learn the more I realize that I need to prepare for life as we know it to change drastically soon. How soon I have no idea but probably I think within the next couple of years. I bought an old motorhome that I am rebuilding so that we will have somewhere to live. Also we may use it to move to somewhere better suited for what is to come. Maybe Mo. or OK? Been hearing lots about these two states and what they are and have done to make sure that the Fed does not overun them. Knowing I am not living in a good place to be self reliant in reguards to food and such. We are also working on our food storage and trying to find a group here in case we don't get moved before whatever happens happens. I have a background in many things. Mostly fixing things. I can usually fix most anything I need to fix. I also have training in law enforcment and Emergency Medicine but several years ago. I think I know how to get prepared and what is needed just have to find it all and get to a good place.

welcome this member by following this link:
http://www.americanpreppersnetwork.net/viewtopic.php?f=563&t=5909&sid=d7dd

Hodawg

Howdy, folks. I'm new to the forum from NW FL, specifically in Bay County. I'm quite active on the Florida Concealed Carry forum, and an FBI certified firearms instructor. Looking forward to learning a bunch of good stuff here.

Ken :thumbup:

welcome this member by following this link:
http://www.americanpreppersnetwork.net/viewtopic.php?f=563&t=5307

askike


Hey all, new to the Preppers Network.
live in Palm Beach County, FLA, single father of 3 wonderful boys and I am just now starting to take these preparations issues seriously I am sorry to say. Always stored canned and long term food, that has come in quite handy lately, been out of work for about a half a year like lots of folks. Thank goodness for family. Anyway, got the idea to start getting things together for me and my family, and then because I am an inveterate entrepreneur, I decided to start a company to do the same for others. Going into long term storage, GMO free and MSG free dried food, solar, and a couple of other things. Capital is an issue when you're out of work so its going slow but I am getting there. Thanks for the network, getting all kinds of ideas.

welcome this member by following this link:
http://www.americanpreppersnetwork.net/viewtopic.php?f=277&t=5277

Dontask

Hello,

My wife found this network and I thought I would join aswell.

welcome this member by following this link:
http://www.americanpreppersnetwork.net/viewtopic.php?f=563&t=5183

stormbringer


New to the site, but long time prepper... Currently in Florida --- moving back to Washington State...

:clap:

Peacekeeper

41yr old MWM Retired USAF Cop, NRA Police Instructor and Glock Armorer living in Tampa Bay. Hoping to meet those in my area that would like to form a Meet Up group or Alliance.

maerha

I've made a couple posts, so I figure I better introduce myself! My husband and I have always known one day stuff was going to hit the fan. My in-laws recently figured this out too, and got us re-interested in prepping. It's nice to see so many other ppl have figured this out too! Anyway...we're "thirty-ish" and we have 2 sons, 11 and 13 years old. We live in a pretty big city, but we are blessed enough to be in a house and not an apartment. We have a 10k gallon pool that I guess we could purify water from for a while if we had to.
Five or so years ago a truss was dropped on my husband head and he was forced to go from residential framing to civil take-offs after a couple years of not being able to work. Then economic hardships hit us a couple years ago, with 2 lay-offs in 2 years. He can shoot, fish, cook, hunt, and do a lot of manual stuff, but heavy stuff hurts his back and then he's laid up for a day or so. The boys and I have strong backs, though my sons work ethic needs to improve! LOL I love to garden and am working on getting our yard ready to grow food. So far I've just grown tomatoes and a jalepeno plant. The hanging tomato basket did really well, but the one tomato plant might need a mate or something, since it flowers but doesn't give us anything to eat. I guess I'm getting into a topic for another thread though! :offtopic: We're both really good with computers, but I have a feeling that will be a useless skill at some point.
Our family is active in Boy Scouts, and has a lot of camping gear, so we're ahead of some I suppose1 We still have a LOT to do though!


to post your welcome please follow this link:
http://www.americanpreppersnetwork.net/viewtopic.php?f=563&t=4960


------------------------------------------
Join the APN Forum at www.AmericanPreppersNetwork.net
Visit the Florida Forum at www.FloridaPreppersNetwork.net

No comments:

Florida Preppers Network Est. Jan 17, 2009 All contributed articles owned and protected by their respective authors and protected by their copyright. Florida Preppers Network is a trademark protected by American Preppers Network Inc. All rights reserved. No content or articles may be reproduced without explicit written permission.